I forgot my email
Please contact your HR/Payroll to confirm your registered email address.
My OrbisPay account has been disabled or paused
Please contact your HR/Payroll to see why your account has been discontinued. Your employer has access to disable or pause your account.
How do I reset a forgotten PIN?
- Open the App and Login with your registered Email and Password
- On the following PIN screen tap on “Reset” next to Forgot your PIN
- On the following screen, your registered email address will auto-populate. Below the email, your phone number will be displayed and you can edit it if you like. Tap on "Send Code"
- On the following screen enter the 6-digit codes you have received on your email and phone number and, tap “Verify”
- On the following screen tap “Setup PIN”
- On the following screen, put in your new 4-digit PIN and confirm it, tap on “Reset PIN”
How do I reset a forgotten password?
- Open the App and on the login screen tap "Forgot Password"
- On the following screen enter your registered email address and tap "Continue"
- On the following screen enter the 6-digit code you have received in your email and, tap “Verify”
- On the following screen, create a new password and confirm it, tap on “Reset Password”
How to Link/Update Bank Account?
On the bottom, navigation tap on Profile
Tap on the 1st option “Linked Bank Account”
On the following screen read the instruction and tap continue
On the following screen select your bank from the provided list
Enter your online banking credentials to add your bank account
Currently, you can link only one bank account to your profile
If the bank name is not available in the provided list
- Tap “Connect with account numbers”
- On the following screen “Enter routing number” and tap continue
- On the following screen read the instructions and tap continue
- On the following screen, select account type and enter the account number (twice) and tap continue
- On the following screen “Enter account holder information” First & last name, email address, and tap Continue
- On the following “Confirm your account details” screen recheck the provided bank account details and tap Confirm
- On the following screen, “Check back soon” message will be displayed with the instructions
How to link a debit card?
- On the bottom, navigation tap “Cards”
- On the following screen tap “Add a Card”
- On the following screen enter the 16 digits card number, card expiry date, and 3 digits CVV (Card Verification Value) code, and tap “Add Card”
- On the following screen please “Add Nickname” and save
For further inquiries don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team. Please chat with an expert or call our helpline at 888-308-4030.
Note: Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm ET (Eastern Time).